 Robotics / Handy Board / 3048
3047  |  3049
Subject:
Smooth PWM Routines!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 3 Dec 1997 14:09:43 GMT

Julian Skidmore <skidmorj@cs.man.ac.uk> has implemented and released
a new algorithm for performing the pulse width modulation on the Handy
Board's motors, allowing up to 100 power steps rather than just
eight!

This is a big, big improvement over Randy's and my original PWM code.
I encourage anyone's who interested in this download it and try it
out.

Get it from the Handy Board home page:

  http://lcs.www.media.mit.edu/groups/el/projects/handy-board/

Thanks a lot, Julian!