 Robotics / Handy Board / 2984
  293s, Cable

We're trying to build a handyboard, and we attempted to dl the .s19, but it doesn't work. It gives the connecting at 1200 baud.... message but nothing happens after this. Two issues that I believe may be causing this are: 1) we don't have the 293 (...) (27 years ago, 17-Nov-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: 293s, Cable

In your message you said: (...) this isn't the problem. (...) please do the following, and specify the point of failure. 1. Open a terminal emulator program on your CPU (e.g., ProComm for DOS, HyperTerminal for Windows 95, ZTerm for Mac). Select the (...) (27 years ago, 17-Nov-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)