 Robotics / Handy Board / 2931
2930  |  2932
Subject:
Expanding HandyBoard
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Mon, 3 Nov 1997 19:49:53 GMT

Can I use more 74hc374s in conjunction with the Y0 to Y5 lines on the
Expansion bus to give me more digital outputs.

Could I then just "poke" to change values.

Has anyone done this, or is it indeed possible ???

On another note, I'm going to Australia on holiday for 3 months.  Does
anypone know of Handy Board PCB suppliers in the Sydney area, as I be its
cheaper than getting them in the UK !

Bill

Bill Coghill     Mobile +44 (0)410 509 738
Alternative Audio, Edinburgh Phone/Fax +44 (0)131 225 1986
WWW : http://www.Ednet.co.uk/~bill_altaudio/ (I'm working on it !)