 Robotics / Handy Board / 2911
Re: tic2int
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 29 Oct 1997 22:30:47 GMT

Anton L Wirsch wrote:

Hello, I'm new to the world of the HB.  I'm trying to get TIC2INT to
work
off the digital(8) but its not working.  The code I used is below and
ideas where I went wrong?

#include "include\6811regs.asm"

        ORG MAIN_START

variable_oto:
        FDB 00

subroutine_intialize_module:
#include "include\findx.asm"

        ldd     TIC2INT,X
        std     interrupt_code_exit+1
        ldd     #interrupt_code_start
        std     TIC2INT,X

        ldaa    #%00000100
        staa    TCTL2,X
        bclr    TFLG1,X $fd
        bset    TMSK1,X $02
        rts

interrupt_code_start:
#include "include\findx.asm"
        ldaa    variable_oto
        adda    #1
        staa    variable_oto
        bclr    TFLG1,X $fd

interrupt_code_exit:
        jmp     $0000

Thanks all
-Anton

You are indexing off the X register without ever setting it.
To access the TIC2INT interrupt vector I think you first need to do LDX
#$BF00
To access the other things like TCTL2 etc first do LDX #$1000

Good luck,
/Max