 Robotics / Handy Board / 2910
    serial interface —Lisa Meeden
   I am interested in using the handyboard platform to do online robot learning on a unix platform. I would like to have my learning program (written in ansi C and compiled with gcc) running on a unix machine sending motor commands and receiving sensor (...) (27 years ago, 29-Oct-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: serial interface —Richard Drushel
     [Lisa Meeden] spake unto the ether: (...) Hi Lisa, I wrote the conio.c etc. stuff, but purposely didn't write any kind of command/telemetry protocol like you're suggesting. If a polled serial I/O environment on the HB side is good enough for your (...) (27 years ago, 29-Oct-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: serial interface —Fred G. Martin
   Lisa you could also use the HEXMON40 program you might already be familiar with from the Mini Board. Basically all you have to do is change the motor out and vector location definitions. See the FAQ for the memory map of the Handy Board. (URL) your (...) (27 years ago, 30-Oct-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)