 Robotics / Handy Board / 2854
2853  |  2855
Subject:
Another pcode_hb.s19 Downloading Problem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Fri, 17 Oct 1997 19:33:09 GMT

I am using an HB that I bought fully assembled from Gleason Research.  When
attempting to download the pcode_hb.s19 using via
dlm(1) a:\pcode_hb.s19 -mb -ram -256

I get the following after all the dots:

Synchronizing with board . . . OK
Sending a:\pcode_hb.s19 at 9600 baud
Serial Line echo error (wanted 57, got 3e)

I tried other switches: -ns -port COM1 with the same results.  I plugged
the interface/charger board directly into the computer eliminating
potential cable problems.  All get the same result, although occasionally
different wanted, got codes.

It is something dumb, I am sure.  But which dumb thing is it?

John Bachman