 Robotics / Handy Board / 2853
Re: pcode_hb download problem. Please Help me.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Thu, 16 Oct 1997 20:37:11 GMT

Your problem appears to be the LCD module. (Strange I know) From the
output in your message I would say that the PCODE was successfully
downloaded but IC won't run if the LCD is either not connected or not
working. This is because it trys to initialize the LCD and during that
process waits for it to be 'not busy' which never happens when the LCD
is broken or not present so IC never comes up. If you have a spare LCD
try swapping it. Otherwise carefully look at the traces going to the LCD
to make sure you don't have a solder bridge.

--Chuck