 Robotics / Handy Board / 2846
  Downloading Problems

Hello all, I am in the process of building my Handyboard. I have installed the CPU and some of the voltages seem suspect. For example the E-clock signal seems to be about 2.3 volts and the main system power measured at the +5 Volts terminal for the (...) (27 years ago, 15-Oct-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Downloading Problems

1. don't worry about the slightly out of spec voltages, +/- 5% is just not a problem. 2. you have already demonstrated that your board HW is OK by communicating from a Windows system. therefore 3. it is probably a cabling problem from your mac. you (...) (27 years ago, 15-Oct-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)