 Robotics / Handy Board / 2797
Re: Small casters
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Tue, 30 Sep 1997 00:22:27 GMT

I think you're talking about a game called Crossfire (it was very popular
about 6  years ago), and there are still quite a few floating around
(though I don't think they make it anymore), you should try some garage
sales.  BTW, the reason I know this is that I always wanted one, and saw
one at a garage sale about a week ago, and I remembered how awesome they
were (I was 10, people).  But, to get back to the subject, the balls that
he is talking about seem great for your purpose (about 1/4" diam.)
Rob Bonstein