 Robotics / Handy Board / 2779
Re: Handy-Board.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Thu, 25 Sep 1997 04:12:08 GMT

hi, there are a group of us from the university of Victoria (canada) that
have built handy-boards for the purposes of robot control. Currently two
of us are taking courses in assembly programming. The boards accept s19
codes readily, but its a pain to debug it. We are currently working on
running BUFFALO monitor on the boards, which will aid in assembly
programming on the handy-board. i will mail you as soon as we get it to
work properly.

If anyone else has any experience with BUFFALO adaptation for the
handy-board, we'd appreciate your input. we are testing on a
rugwarrior board, but the intent is to have it run on the handyboard.

arrivederci.

\      Will 'Merlyn' Brooke        /
/         wbrooke@gulf.uvic.ca     \