 Robotics / Handy Board / 2777
2776  |  2778
Subject:
Handy-Board.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Thu, 25 Sep 1997 01:20:16 GMT

Hi,
My name is Sudeshna and I am a student of Wichita State University,
Kansas, pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering.  I'm
working with a team of 7 on a project of building a robot for which
we are using the handy board.  All the codes are written in IC but I
was considering writing some programs in assembly for various
reasons.  One of my instructors has provided me with a package
comprising of a compiler, assembler and a simulator for the 68C11.
This package has been created by "2500 AD Software Inc".  But I was
told that downloading codes written with the help of this package
might not be possible with the current capabilities of the
handyboard.  Would you be able to provide me with more information on
how to download codes written using the software mentioned above ?
Thanking you.

Sincerely,
Sudeshna Banerjee

Sudeshna Banerjee,