 Robotics / Handy Board / 2777
    Handy-Board. —Sudeshna Banerjee
   Hi, My name is Sudeshna and I am a student of Wichita State University, Kansas, pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering. I'm working with a team of 7 on a project of building a robot for which we are using the handy board. All the (...) (27 years ago, 25-Sep-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Handy-Board. —Will 'Merlyn' Brooke
   hi, there are a group of us from the university of Victoria (canada) that have built handy-boards for the purposes of robot control. Currently two of us are taking courses in assembly programming. The boards accept s19 codes readily, but its a pain (...) (27 years ago, 25-Sep-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)