 Robotics / Handy Board / 2726
2725  |  2727
Subject:
How to get IC 3.1 ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sat, 13 Sep 1997 13:52:15 GMT

Hoi,

Anybody got a clue how to get Interactive C and the corresponding
registration key ?
I ordered it with DSMC and lost contact since. My key expired ofcourse
without any response from them what so ever. I mailed DSMC again without
any luck so I'm stuck with the not-so-stable-in-its-environment IC 2.8.5.
What to do next ?

Any suggestions, tips or good advise j.paludanus@tip.nl

bye!