 Robotics / Handy Board / 2727
2726  |  2728
Subject:
IR and Sonar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Mon, 15 Sep 1997 03:33:04 GMT

I was using the IR sensors that ship with the handyboard from Gleason
Research up until recently.  I managed to melt both of them.  Anyways, I am
looking for some good IR sensors and emitters that can detect an object
before my robot hits it.  :-)

Can anyone point me to someone who carries such a device?  Also, I want to
use the Poloroid sonar and I am also wondering where that can be purchased
and if it is worth the money.

Thanks in advance,
Mike Reiling

                               ,,,