 Robotics / Handy Board / 2724
Re: anywhere to buy IC 3.1 besides Digital Micro Systems?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sun, 14 Sep 1997 23:21:26 GMT

Greetings, Mr. Drushel, HandyBoard list,

An email sent earlier to this list from Newton Labs
indicating that they would be selling its product directly,
(while DMSC is offline, I take it).

Regarding the same subject, I would like to inquire if
anyone has had any IC 3.1 password delivery problems
from DMSC.

I acquired an IC 3.1 from DMSC (online) shortly before
it moved and, despite having sent them an email inquiring
about the permanent key, haven't heard from them since.
When my 7-day temporary key expired, I had to resort to
the DOS-based IC 2.8 (with a brief respite when Randy
Sargent mailed another 7-day key to the list). I have not
heard from my bank concerning whether if the payment
was debited from my account, either.

Also, does anyone know how to turn on the cursor current
line indicator in IC 3.1? The compiler errors all reference
line numbers and I had been using an external editor to
find them. I am using the Windows version.

Thanks,

Marco A.A. de Oliveira assfalk@eece.unm.edu