 Robotics / Handy Board / 2723
2722  |  2724
Subject:
anywhere to buy IC 3.1 besides Digital Micro Systems?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sun, 14 Sep 1997 22:50:09 GMT

I have been trying for most of this week to access the online
ordering form at Digital Micro Systems (the link from the Newton Labs
page) to order a copy of IC 3.1.  The first couple times I tried, I
actually got to the form, but it barfed when I tried to submit it.
Lately I can't even get to DMS at all.

So, is there somewhere else one can purchase a copy of IC 3.1?
If I decide to buy it for my robot course, it would be 11 full copies with
printed manuals, lots of grist for the Newton Labs mill...but I have to
buy an evaluation copy first.

*Rich*
--
Richard F. Drushel, Ph.D.            | "Aplysia californica" is your taxonomic
Department of Biology, Slug Division | nomenclature.  /  A slug, by any other