 Robotics / Handy Board / 2722
Re: Batteries problem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sun, 14 Sep 1997 18:50:43 GMT

The packs you are using are 4x1.2V=4.8V.  That's not enough for the HB to
operate on.  You need to connect the two packs in series and then to the HB.

The red of one pack goes to the black of the other.  The remaining two
wires, red and black, one from each pack then go to the coresponding
terminals on the HB.  That way you have a 9.6V pack and the regulator has
enough room above 5V to operate.