 Robotics / Handy Board / 2641
Re: Books on bots
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Fri, 22 Aug 1997 01:13:02 GMT

root wrote:

Could you post the names of any useful books you find?
For that matter, can anyone else suggest some good (and affordable...) books?
Particularly on elctronics in general, the 68hc11(a1), and infrared?
thank you,
Justin Kao <jkao@compuserve.com>

Some titles of interest would be the "Robot
Builder's Bonanza"(99 Inexpensive Robotics
Projects) and Mobile Robots- Inspiration to
Implementation- I don't Know if they still cary it
but I purchased "Sensors for Mobile Robtics" from
them not too long ago. These are a pretty good
start after that it may depend on $$$ some of their
other books seem to textbooks w/ a pretty phat
price tag! But I would still give them some
consideration.

Check it out,
Randy Eaton
defreese@gate.net