 Robotics / Handy Board / 2639
Re: Books on bots
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Thu, 21 Aug 1997 12:57:35 GMT

Could you post the names of any useful books you find?
For that matter, can anyone else suggest some good (and affordable...) books?
Particularly on elctronics in general, the 68hc11(a1), and infrared?
thank you,
Justin Kao <jkao@compuserve.com>

Hello Justin,

Check out the reference section of my web page at http://www.vnet.net/wizorg.
There are lots of books, magazines, and other sources of information listed
there along with ISBN, contact information, etc.

John Whitten
brat@naxs.com