 Robotics / Handy Board / 2639
  Re: Books on bots

(...) Hello Justin, Check out the reference section of my web page at (URL) are lots of books, magazines, and other sources of information listed there along with ISBN, contact information, etc. John Whitten brat@naxs.com (27 years ago, 21-Aug-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Books on bots

(...) Some titles of interest would be the "Robot Builder's Bonanza"(99 Inexpensive Robotics Projects) and Mobile Robots- Inspiration to Implementation- I don't Know if they still cary it but I purchased "Sensors for Mobile Robtics" from them not (...) (27 years ago, 22-Aug-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Books on bots

Go to amazon.com...they have all the good robot books. (27 years ago, 22-Aug-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)