 Robotics / Handy Board / 2547
  RC bot base

Hello All, I have just purchased a new TYCO 9.6V Zig Zag car. It seems to have a fairly good base w/treads. I connected it to the handyboard (after gutting it and extending the wires ). Next I gave the motors a test and they both ran way too fast. (...) (27 years ago, 1-Aug-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  serial data link

Hello All, I am trying to construct a device to replace the wires between the RS-232 converter and the Handy Board. Of the many questions involved in this sort of thing the first one I'm wondering if anybody has experience with is the matter of (...) (27 years ago, 4-Aug-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: RC bot base

I have that car too but I haven't tied it to the handyboard yet because it gets stuck goin sideways! Does yours?? Have you tried the motor function or just the fd() function. The motor function should be able to slow down the motors. If not, the (...) (27 years ago, 4-Aug-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)