 Robotics / Handy Board / 2524
    more servo —Joe Martin
   After replacing my old servo.c file which with the one downloadable from the web site I managed to get servo.c and .icb into the board but I still cannot get any response from my servo.The wires are coloured brown then red then orange.I have been (...) (27 years ago, 27-Jul-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: more servo —Terry P. Gathright
   (...) Joe, did you use servo_on() ? (27 years ago, 27-Jul-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)