 Robotics / Handy Board / 2524
2523  |  2525
Subject:
more servo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sun, 27 Jul 1997 02:16:14 GMT

After replacing my old servo.c file which with the one downloadable from
the web site I managed to get servo.c and .icb into the board but I still
cannot get any response from my servo.The wires are coloured brown then red
then orange.I have been treating the orange as most likely to be the signal
and the brown as most likely to be the earth.From my understanding the
signal input of digital 9 sensor becomes the signal output for the
servo.The programs I write download fine but there is never any response
from the servo motor itself,nor does it respond when I write commands at
the ic prompt.Does anyone know of any possible solutions?
Thank you,
                 Joe Martin
Email:joema@mpx.com.au