 Robotics / Handy Board / 2447
2446  |  2448
Subject:
rug warrior board
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Fri, 11 Jul 1997 23:05:27 GMT

I am trying to wire up a rug warrior board, and i think i have
thecomputational hardware all set up correctly. I have been over my
wiring as best as i can and cant fina a problem. Here is what it is
doing.

I can download the p code interperter ok, and i get to the point where
it tells me to hit the reset button to start the interpreter. Then i run
IC and it says it can neer synchronise with with board. Here is my
question.

Is the fact it is downloding the pcode ok an indiaction of the processor
at all? I mean, if you took the processor out completely, would it still
get an ok from the rs232 chip? I would like to know if my processor is
wired up properly.

Also, after i download the pcode and hit reset, should i be in the run
mode or dlownload mode? I hve tried it both ways and it doesnt work
either way.

Sorry for being such a newbie.
Mike
--