 Robotics / Handy Board / 2446
2445  |  2447
Subject:
enable_cheesy_encoders
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Fri, 11 Jul 1997 22:20:47 GMT

I've tried the enable_cheesy_encoders and it doesn't seem to work for me
either.

What I get is 0 for the portX_shaft_count all the time.

Is this what you're getting?

I've looked at the code but I couldn't see why it wouldn't work.

Were you or anyone able to figure this out?

Please let me know.  :)

ericson mar
Master of Engineering Candidate
Project: Mobile Robotics
mar@cooper.edu
(212)353-4356

Department of Mechanical Engineering
The Cooper Union for the Advancement of Science and Art