 Robotics / Handy Board / 2435
RE: Mars rover
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Tue, 8 Jul 1997 07:40:04 GMT

just attack it with legos.... once you figure it out with legos, it's pretty
easy... having looked at it my self... i would assume that only one of the
wheels (per side) or all are driven, but the suspension system is very
simplistic... infact, i can remember a GI-Joe toy i owned as a kid having the
same thing...

this is very exciting for me.... i wish i had a hand board and a boat load of
legos!!! i can afford the handy board... but the legos are WAY out of my price
range....

can anyone hear get legos in bulk?

here's a good pic...