 Robotics / Handy Board / 241
    pcode, libraries for two servos —Randy Sargent
   For people interested in using the piezo output line for a second servo, I've put libraries and new pcode's online at (URL) under "IC-related packages"). The new pcodes disable the beeper code in IC, and free up the line for other uses. The library (...) (29 years ago, 29-Mar-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: pcode, libraries for two servos —Mike Ross
   (...) Randy, I'm having trouble making the TOC2 work with Pcode_hb, something trashes the output whether I disable IR-Xmit or not. Do I need a new Pcode in order to divert TOC2 to my own use? I'm treating OC2 the same as I treat OC3, but only OC3 (...) (28 years ago, 25-May-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)