 Robotics / Handy Board / 2407
  HB and ICC11..

Hi, I am using ImageCraft ICC11 compiler with the Handy Board in order to produce rommable code. I was wondering if anyone has an LCD driver for the hitachi LM052L LCD used on the Handy Board. I have tried using the following code I obtained from (...) (27 years ago, 2-Jul-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: HB and ICC11..

Hi Dale, For this to work a couple of things have to be true, first the Start_LCD, Stop_LCD, and putlcdchar() functions have to be located in the 256 bytes of on-board RAM (or in the 512byte EEPROM) The second thing is that your putchar_LCD doesn't (...) (27 years ago, 2-Jul-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: HB and ICC11..

(...) The trick is to copy the mode-change/LCD code into the on-chip RAM and execute it from there. This code must change to single-chip mode, write to the LCD, then change back to expanded mode. When in single-chip mode, you lose access to any (...) (27 years ago, 2-Jul-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)