 Robotics / Handy Board / 2407
2406  |  2408
Subject:
HB and ICC11..
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 2 Jul 1997 20:35:16 GMT

Hi, I am using ImageCraft ICC11 compiler with the Handy Board in order to
produce rommable code. I was wondering if anyone has an LCD driver for the
hitachi LM052L LCD used on the Handy Board. I have tried using the following
code I obtained from the Interactive C source code but it I cannot seem to get
it working.

/***********************************************
- Program for Handy Board to write to LCD display

- The LCD display is a Hitachi LM052L
RS Line  = A9 line on 6811
R/W Line = A8 line on 6811
E Line   = TOC4 line on 6811

#include <hc11.h> /* include all register locations*/

void Start_LCD ()
{
HPRIO = 0xd5; /* Sets the MCU to single chip mode */
PORTB = 0x0;
DDRC  = 0xff;
PORTC = 0x38;
PORTA = 0x10;
PORTA = 0x0;
PORTC = 0x0f;
PORTA = 0x10;
PORTA = 0x0;
PORTC = 0x1;
PORTA = 0x10;
PORTA = 0x0;
}

void Stop_LCD ()
{
HPRIO = 0xf5; /* set back to expanded mode */
}

void putchar_LCD ( char c )
{
PORTB = 0X2;
DDRC  = 0XFF;
PORTC = c;
PORTA = 0X10;
PORTA = 0X0;
}

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks....

Dale W. Bergman PEng.

Cardiovascular Research Group email: dbergman@cvr.ucalgary.ca
Department of Medicine voice: (403) 220-4622
University of Calgary fax  : (403) 270-0313