 Robotics / Handy Board / 2348
    servo modification —Phethsavong Prachith
   Hi, I'm having some trouble modifying a servo i've purchased from tower hobbies. The brand i'm using is Tower Hobbies System 3000 STD BB TS-69. I've read the instructions on modifying Futaba FP-S148 servo but internal mechanisums for the TS-69 seem (...) (27 years ago, 17-Jun-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: servo modification —Chuck McManis
   Phet, you took off the wrong end. Take the _top_ off the servo and expose the geartrain. Then remove the pot and neuter it as described in the instructions. --Chuck (...) (27 years ago, 17-Jun-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)