 Robotics / Handy Board / 2348
2347  |  2349
Subject:
servo modification
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Tue, 17 Jun 1997 23:37:12 GMT

Hi,

I'm having some trouble modifying a servo i've purchased from tower
hobbies.
The brand i'm using is Tower Hobbies System 3000 STD BB TS-69. I've read
the instructions on modifying Futaba FP-S148 servo but internal
mechanisums for the TS-69 seem to but quite
different. After unscrewing the four screws and removing the back cover
I immediately saw a PCB and having some trouble prying it off. Has
anyone modify these brand of standard servos?
I got them since they were priced at 3 for $47.00 and they have ball
bearings; a great price i think. If anyone is interested in purchasing
them the stock number is SM3751.

thanks for any input,
phet