 Robotics / Handy Board / 2258
2257  |  2259
Subject:
6500 Sonar and HandyBoard
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Tue, 20 May 1997 22:21:22 GMT

Kent,

I read your quick explaination of how to connect the Polaroid 6500 sonar board
to the HandyBoard, and I have a couple of questions....
Mainly, you mention that the INIT signal plugs into pin 9 of the second motor
driver chip socket, and that BINH plugs into pin 1.  So then am I to assume that
you need to remove the motor driver chip, and render the two motor ouputs
unusable (leaving 2 usable)?  Currently, I'm switching on the Vector2X compass
with one of the motor ports, and the other two are driving the motors.  So,
obviously, something would have to go...  Any suggestions?
Thanks for your help,
-=Fred Cass=-

--
MIME ATTACHMENTS DISCARDED: