 Robotics / Handy Board / 2164
    (no subject) —Phethsavong Prachith
   Hi, I'm planning to purchase the handyboard as a kit from Digital Mirco System, since I'm a bit tight with money. However, I'm a bit hesitant about assembling the kit because I have no experience at all with soldering. Can anyone recommend something (...) (27 years ago, 17-May-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: your mail —Mike Ross
   (...) Get your soldering iron, some solder labeled electronics use, some old circuit board, and solder away. Or, you could take an old computer board and desolder some components from it, and re-solder them in. Just get in there and do it. You know (...) (27 years ago, 19-May-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)