 Robotics / Handy Board / 2021
Re: To HB or not to HB, that is the question.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 23 Apr 1997 21:24:35 GMT

In a message dated 97-04-23 16:12:36 EDT, rajeshg@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu (Rajesh
Gottlieb) writes:

For a decent and inexpensive 68HC11 ansi-C compiler you should look into
ICC11 from imagecraft.  I think they have a dos version for around $50 and
a windows version for around $100.

There is a site that has an older version of ICC11 on it for free.  I don't
know the legalities involved with using that program.  In any case, I found
it using Yahoo while looking for some other robotics stuff. The site is
http://www.sky.net/~rrasa/ee_c.html#hc11free

-Kat