 Robotics / Handy Board / 2019
2018  |  2020
Subject:
ICC Multitasking...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 23 Apr 1997 19:03:29 GMT

I'm using interactive C right now and the biggest complaint I have is
that the motor routines don't have near enough speed resolution.  I also
wish it had the switch-case statement.  The best thing about it is that
you can multitask several routines.  In order to do this with ICC11 you
would have to develop your own thread switcher.

Raj,
Thanks for the reply.  According to the ICC web page they have two
multitasking options:
---------------------------------
REXIS
Subsumption Architecture Multitasking Executive

REXIS (Real-time EXecutive for Intelligent Systems) is a multitasking
executive with subsumption architecture semantics for controlling mobile
robots. Check READ ME in the Main Menu for information on downloading
the REXIS manual.

If you are looking for a simple multitasking executive, ICC11 V4 already
includes a small multitasking library.

-=Fred Cass=-