 Robotics / Handy Board / 2007
    (no subject) —Fred G. Martin
   AN OPEN LETTER TO PROFESSORS JAKE MENDELSSOHN AND DAVID AHLGREN, ESTEEMED FOUNDERS OF THE TRINITY COLLEGE FIRE-FIGHTING ROBOT COMPETITION. Wed Apr 23 00:50:42 1997 Dear Jake and Dave, Thank you for organizing such a fantastic robotic event. It was (...) (27 years ago, 23-Apr-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: —Jun Nolasco
   I too was there during the contest though I was not one of the participants. I would like to add that the fire-fighting contest was the very first robot event I have been to. Now I plan to go to some of the other ones this year. Now I know why quite (...) (27 years ago, 23-Apr-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)