 Robotics / Handy Board / 199
Re: Resets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sat, 23 Mar 1996 19:20:28 GMT

I have a few suggestions, these are all things that I have seen before to
help reduce noise from motors

I think that the problem might be due to crap getting back to the power
line... thereby causing the DS1233 to say, time to reset...

- try a seperate power supply for the 293 chips, this isolates them from
the power for the
- add another inductor to the power supply for the cpu, there is
currently one there vs 2 on the Mini Board
- you might add some caps across the motor terminals, this can help sock
up some of the noise
- you might also add another large cap to the power line