 Robotics / Handy Board / 193
192  |  194
Subject:
Resets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 1996 04:45:06 GMT

I traced my reset problem down to the fact that there is a ton of
electrical noise in the chip power (+5V).  The noise is there only when
motors are running.  After a minute or so of running the motors, I'll get
a runtime error or the board will just hang.  These are the same motors
that I used to run for hours.  Any ideas?  TIA (again...:)

-John