 Robotics / Handy Board / 1739
    Re: Sonar and the handyboard —Adam
   Tom, You mentioned that the INIT has the 330ohm. I'm pretty sure it's the BINH and NOT the INIT that should have the 330ohm. Reread Kents documentation. I don't think you would have damaged the unit in this short of time. Like I've mentioned on many (...) (28 years ago, 21-Mar-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Sonar and the handyboard —Tom Brusehaver
   (...) I wouldn't think so. I am looking in Kents documentation, and sure enough, there is something about putting a resistor on BINH. Also something about putting a cap in C7 on the ranging board. I'll play with things tonight. (...) Good thinking (...) (28 years ago, 21-Mar-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Sonar and the handyboard —Adam
   Tom, I put the cap in too - never noticed much defference. It must just be for some minimal filtering of noise. I don't know how well you know Ben, but it sounds as though you will probably be fixing this one solo, eh? Do you have manuals? I'll look (...) (28 years ago, 21-Mar-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Some answers on Re: Sonar and the handyboard —Chuck McManis
   Adam and Tom have been exchanging quite a bit of mail on the topic of Ultrasonics and the Handyboard. A lot of good information has come to light as well as some misinformation. I've spent some time figuring out just what is what, and this is the (...) (28 years ago, 22-Mar-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)