 Robotics / Handy Board / 1630
  Re: Re[2]: phone cord length

Sorry Fred, but I must respectfully disagree..... Fred G. Martin wrote: (snip) (...) Actually it is phone cords which are the crossover type. Use of a patch- cord tester confirms this. I am not familiar with any RJ11 network cables, but I know that (...) (28 years ago, 7-Mar-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Re[2]: phone cord length

thx for correcting my wording. e.g., instead of saying "half twist" i should say "straight through". anyhow, we agree on the definition of what is a phone cable and what is not a phone cable, we just have a different way of illustrating it. the (...) (28 years ago, 7-Mar-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)