 Robotics / Handy Board / 1623
    Re: Vector2x SPI interrupt driven code —Matt Harlan
   Hey Tom How close is too close? How far away do you have it? Any problems with just pieces of metal, like casters or maybe a gel cel holder. (hint hint) Sounds like a pretty nifty little device. Just wondering if my setup would allow me to use it (...) (28 years ago, 5-Mar-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Vector2x SPI interrupt driven code
     (...) I had troubles with the V2X within 2 inches of some small hobby motors. Lotsa magnet there, but larger motors have more magnet. The calibration is supposed to adjust for "hard iron" disturbances, so just having it bolted to your robot with (...) (28 years ago, 5-Mar-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Vector2x SPI interrupt driven code —Mike Ross
   (...) From my experience, the calibration is only needed if you need absolute heading data. Any non-moving metal in the immediate neighborhood will have a constant effect on the readings. I just care about maintaining the current heading (go (...) (28 years ago, 5-Mar-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)