 Robotics / Handy Board / 1623
Re: Vector2x SPI interrupt driven code
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 5 Mar 1997 19:35:11 GMT

Hey Tom

How close is too close?  How far away do you have it?  Any problems with
just pieces of metal, like casters or maybe a gel cel holder. (hint hint)

Sounds like a pretty nifty little device.  Just wondering if my setup would
allow me to use it

THe Vector2x like all compasses should be kept away motors and other
magnetic fields, although it does have a calibration to get around
some magnetic disturbances.  Smaller robots probably can't use it,
because it would be too close.

thanks

harlan

Matthew J. Harlan