 Robotics / Handy Board / 159
  Expansion Board

I built 2 of those. I continue to applaud everyone involved with this project . It is awesome. I know have 3 Handy boards and am teaching programming and robotics to my kids, i love it. I am also using it to control a 5DF motion controlled camera. (...) (29 years ago, 13-Mar-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Expansion Board

Dear Luc, Thank you for your feedback regarding the Expansion Board. (Other users out there---what's going on?) To answer some of your questions: (...) you can try requesting a sample from maxim directly. They even let you do it from their web site: (...) (29 years ago, 18-Mar-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)