 Robotics / Handy Board / 1514
1513  |  1515
Subject:
Digit outputs....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Thu, 20 Feb 1997 03:26:50 GMT

I've tried to program the digital outputs from the SPI
header J6 on the HB with no success.  I pump the values
into the HB as per instruction form the FAQ note and measure
the 4 outputs.  No high/low, just some sort of oscillation.

What could be my mistake.... I do a poke(0x1009, 0x3c) to
make them outputs (as per instruction) then, poke(0x1008, 0x??)
Give examples of what you might stick here.
It states in the FAQ notes that.....

bit J6 pin
5         SS
4        SCK
3       MOSI
2       MISO

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

Adam B. Cox      check out my web page
Computer Engineer http://www.zenox.com/~adam
Zenox Communications Corp. vmail: 416-241-7000 (x224)