 Robotics / Handy Board / 1512
  Re: Motors & handyboard

(...) Why not use the H-bridge that is already on the bulldozer? If you work backwards throught the motor driver circuitry, or use the RF controller to send commands to the dozer and see what voltages change you can figure out where the inputs to (...) (27 years ago, 19-Feb-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Motors & handyboard

(...) This is also excellent advice. On one R/C car I had, I ended up having to simulate the signal input to the controller because the h-bridge was so screwy but it does save you from having to build your own. On a related note, Radio Shack sells (...) (27 years ago, 19-Feb-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)