 Robotics / Handy Board / 1358
Re: Rug Warrior Program
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 29 Jan 1997 11:41:29 GMT

Bill Rose wrote:
I have entered all the rug warrior program and have got it all debugged of
all but two errors.  By debugged I mean I have found all the mistakes that I
made when entering it and got all but two error messages to go away when I
attempt to load it into IC.  I get the error messages as follows:
1. Error in warrior.c around line 76:
        undeclared symbol port_a
2: Error in warrior.c around line 78:
        undeclared symbol port_d
3. Error in warrior.c around line 207
        undeclared symbol port_d
4. Error in warrior.c around line 210
        undeclared symbol port_d
5. Error in warrior.c around line 213
        undeclared symbol port_d

I have checked my input again and again and don't find any typos.  Has
anyone had this problem?  Is there something missing in the program that
needs to be added?  I really don't see port_a or port_d being initilized but
I am not much of a programmer.

Help Please!

What exactly did you load? was it a .lis file? (It should be) I
use the RugWarrior myself, and use handyboard routines as well on
it. So please first tell me more.

Hans

--
Ir. Hans Lambermont                  Hans.Lambermont@mpn.cp.philips.com