 Robotics / Handy Board / 1356
Re: Rug Warrior Program
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Tue, 28 Jan 1997 23:01:22 GMT

On Tue, 28 Jan 1997, Bill Rose wrote:

I have entered all the rug warrior program and have got it all debugged of
all but two errors.  By debugged I mean I have found all the mistakes that I
made when entering it and got all but two error messages to go away when I
attempt to load it into IC.  I get the error messages as follows:
1. Error in warrior.c around line 76:
        undeclared symbol port_a
[snip]

5. Error in warrior.c around line 213
        undeclared symbol port_d

I have checked my input again and again and don't find any typos.  Has
anyone had this problem?  Is there something missing in the program that
needs to be added?  I really don't see port_a or port_d being initilized but
I am not much of a programmer.

Well, you say that, but you got this far, didn't you?

port_a should be 0x1000, port_d should be 0x1008, declared as int.  These
are the hardware addresses of those ports on the HC11.  Did you get a copy
of all the Handyboard software, like hbtest.c, lib_hb.*, etc?  The Rug
Warrior board is different from the Handyboard, so the SW might not run
without some changes.  The HB sw is located on their web page.

* Michael L. Ross/C33 | Lockheed Martin Eng & Sci Svcs Co. ****
* Robotics Department | 2400 Nasa Rd. 1, Houston, TX 77058*****
* (281)333-7094; (281)333-6071 fax*    #include <disclaimer.h>*
* Finger me for my public key.  mross@outland.jsc.nasa.gov ****