 Robotics / Handy Board / 1355
Re: High power motor drivers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Tue, 28 Jan 1997 21:04:58 GMT

Keith

Check the HB home page.  Fred posted my info for a H-bridge that
will handle two 12V-55V motors at 3A each.  I know it's not exactly a
custom bridge, but you can make the PCB from scratch.  The LMD18200 from
National makes this really easy.  National will send you some _free_
samples of the chip, so the whole thing could cost you next to nothing.

The setup works great for me

matt

Matthew J. Harlan
Cornell University