 Robotics / Handy Board / 1349
1348  |  1350
Subject:
High power motor drivers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Tue, 28 Jan 1997 07:29:45 GMT

I need to drive two motors from the handy board and I need a little help
building a driver circuit.  The motors are 12v ~1.5A motors that are to be
run in both directions.  I want to use the motor outputs on the handyboard
as the control signal to the drivers.  If at all possible I don't want to
buy a pre made board but instead build a custom one.  I have been hearing
about using a MOSFET H-bridge but I'm not sure that that is the way for me
to go.  Thanks for your help.

Keith Soldavin
kas219@email.psu.edu
http://www.personal.psu.edu/users/k/a/kas219/