 Robotics / Handy Board / 1353
    Rug Warrior Program —Bill Rose
   I have entered all the rug warrior program and have got it all debugged of all but two errors. By debugged I mean I have found all the mistakes that I made when entering it and got all but two error messages to go away when I attempt to load it into (...) (28 years ago, 28-Jan-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Rug Warrior Program —Mike Ross
     (...) [snip] (...) Well, you say that, but you got this far, didn't you? port_a should be 0x1000, port_d should be 0x1008, declared as int. These are the hardware addresses of those ports on the HC11. Did you get a copy of all the Handyboard (...) (28 years ago, 28-Jan-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Rug Warrior Program —Hans Lambermont
   (...) What exactly did you load? was it a .lis file? (It should be) I use the RugWarrior myself, and use handyboard routines as well on it. So please first tell me more. Hans (28 years ago, 29-Jan-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)